[Northkeep] Wednesday Night Fighter Practice

Cody Chezem bolverk187 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 22 10:16:47 PST 2010

Just to let everyone know it has been requested that fighter practice offially
be canceled for this week. The hall will still need to be cleaned. I will make
every effort to be there by 5:30 so the cleaning can be done then we will leave.
Please do come if you can, many hands make light work.

Thank you,
Centurion Thorvald
Knight Marshal, Barony of Northkeep
 The problem with today is: They just won't let you load the boys (and girls) up
in the boat and sail down the coast to burn someone's damn village down.