[Northkeep] Census What does it mean

willowdewisp at juno.com willowdewisp at juno.com
Thu Nov 25 13:07:50 PST 2010

This kind of survey can be twisted to mean anything. As a Sociologist I will tell you what I think it means.
First it is good and Bad. Our Non-participating member could be reached and still care about being part of our kingdom.
They  still have communication lines open. That means they still are in hope that we can help them come back.  If we could see their comment we might be able to come up with things that would help them come back at least part of the time.
The bad thing is they are not being heard. We don't know what they want  and they have given up trying to get their voices heard. In a short amount of time we will lose the people who are their contacts and they will be gone for good.
I know because i sweet talked about 7 people to do the census. They are out of the SCA for right now and I know the general things that would bring them back but I am not sure what else to do.
If we talk about Northkeep how many of her old members are just sort of there and not really taking part.
I would like to be able to talk to some of the people who don't come to fighter practice but I have no telephone numbers at all. I have been promised the numbers of my old friends but I haven't not been able to get them.
My number.  is Willow Taylor 817-794-4075. please pass this along to anyone who would like to start some workshops on other days than Weds. Or who would like to start a college of history or bardic anything. Or would just like to talk