[Northkeep] Last minute request for Coronation

Ayla VonAschen aylavonaschen at gmail.com
Tue Nov 2 20:59:31 PDT 2010

Greetings All,

I am looking to bum a ride (and crash space) with someone to Coronation.  I
realized this is just days away and a 7 and a half hour trip from Tulsa,
therefore plans have most likely been made for most of you.  However, if
anyone has a little bit of extra space and doesn't mind the company or the
gas money, I would be most appreciative.  I'm willing to split driving time
if that would help, or if you'd rather, I'll return the favor with some
custom trim.  I do not get off work until 5 on Friday, so I wouldn't be able
to leave until after that, but I could be ready to go as early as 5:15 from
Tulsa.  I really want to make it to the event, but I don't want to drive
down myself.  Please contact me, via phone or email, if you have space for
one more.

Thanks,

Ayla
(918)645-9858