[Northkeep] Why so quiet?

Susan O'Neal catmafia03 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 3 23:01:17 PDT 2010

We're somewhat moved, this translates to living in Collinsville and trying
to find the energy to deal with all the stuff (my mother was a major
collector-you'd get a kick out of the fact mom had the school bench, maps,
and slate board from her school in Strawberry that is on Billy's land-my
mother and Jerry's dad grew up in the same small area in Missouri) that my
mom collected and am overwhelmed by it.  My Jeep won't start, so running
with one car-just making doctors appointments wears me out.

If anyone wants to come up here, Collinsville, to do stuff that would be
great.  We have plenty of room.  Peg had toyed with us having one of our
turkey's for a semi-period feast here for thanksgiving with our SCA
friends.  We have a Spanish Black hen who can give her life for this if
there are people who would want to kill and clean her for the feast and we
could do potluck otherwise.  This turkey should be in period for our late
period Spanish personas, they are a heritage breed that are supposed to be
the breed that was developed in Spain from the wild turkeys the explorers
brought back.  I also have a tom Spanish Black and two Naragansets, but am
hoping to breed them next year for many more turkeys.  I have two large
tables, should seat 20 easily and room to set up other.  The kitchen has
enough room for 5 or 6 to work in without too much difficulty.  Just let me
know if there is enough interest to do this.

Susan