[Northkeep] Venting on my good day...

Jerry Herring j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net
Thu Nov 4 07:55:36 PDT 2010

When we were in the accident we hit a guard rail and a bridge...and although we
did not require medical attention on the scene it was a concern that we might
need to seek it afterward so in such cases for the purposes of insurance and
with damage to public property you are supposed to report the accident.

Kindly
Ian