[Northkeep] Why so quiet?

Kathryn Helstrom kiamichikate at gmail.com
Thu Nov 4 19:37:52 PDT 2010

Tried to bring one of my adult students to Fighter Practice recently, but he
gave terrible directions on how to get to his house to pick him up.  After
45 minutes of driving all around Creek County and West Tulsa, I gave up and
came alone.  He's interested in rapier fighting, although even with his
slight build he might succeed at heavy fighting.  He's a really funny fellow
I brought along to Kings Champion.  He can do a great trick of tossing
grapes in the air and catching them in his mouth.  Not once or twice, but
dozens of times in a row, and he throws the grapes waaaaay up (they were
going higher than the tops of the big oak trees), and still catches them in
his mouth.  Could we use this kind of entertainment?!

Franziska

On Tue, Nov 2, 2010 at 3:29 PM, Jerry Herring <j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net>wrote:

> This list seem eerily quiet lately. Not only the list but the Saga too,
> there
> were only two reports in this last months. For nearly the largest barony in
> the
> kingdom our group seems to not have much going on communication wise.
>
> I know I have been working like a serf. Right now I have 2 laptops and 6
> PCs on
> my desk all in various stages of repair. So whats up with everyone out
> there in
> Northkeep land?
>
> Kindly
> Ian

Remember this: that there is a proper dignity and proportion to be observed
in the performance of every act of life.  --Marcus Aurelius