[Northkeep] AWESOME Demo next weekend!

Bill Yanak invincobil at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 8 18:19:53 PST 2010

That sounds kinda fun actually.Whats your 20?
Oh yeah,we are in like Flint for next year,should have a date soon :)
It might be a bit sloppy from the rain expected on Fri. night,but I hope all
will be well,Sat morning.
Who is in?

Sarran and Tina
Montega and Morgan
Myself with the kiddo
Thinking Adalia and Co.?"Can't remember for sure"

Is there any way I can get the list field?I have a truck and the time to get the
few items I would like for this demo.Might there be a baronial presence this
day?Maybe a few more shout outs to and from the populace?(Couldn't hurt right)

In service,
Ld William of Northkeep
Deputy Hospitaler to Montega Blackdragon