[Northkeep] Contacts

Jerry Herring j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net
Thu Nov 11 10:48:45 PST 2010

Greetings all,
Recently I had a bad experience with my cell phone and because of it I am now
toting a new phone. My phones never seem to just wear out and get replaced no
they have to die some terrible accidental death. One of the downsides of the
horrific death of my last phone was that a good portion of my contacts died with
it which also seems to be a reoccurring theme with my cell phones. If you are
some one who was on my contact list or who would like to be please email me
privately your SCA name, Real name, and the phone number which you wish me to
use when I attempt to speak with you.

Please no pranks or fakes just sincere contact information.

Kindly
Ian