[Northkeep] Bardic night

willowdewisp at juno.com willowdewisp at juno.com
Fri Nov 12 16:06:22 PST 2010

I  have four for Bardic and three have been premier Bards of Ansteorra.
why should that matter because we can give you help with your Bardic.  Feedback from people who know what they are doing is great. We can help you be a better performer.
The group I worked with in the South really got results. People left there more comfortable with their art.
Many of us have different reasons to go into performing. Some of us like to sing or tell stories and some of us just like to be create and write things, but all of us would like our performance not to make people run away. This is a place where your work will be enjoyed and even if you never perform it anywhere else we would like to hear it.
I promise you even if you are shy we are nice. I hope all of you will come.
willow