[Northkeep] Fw: Demo thank you...

Bill Yanak invincobil at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 17 05:56:05 PST 2010

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: Bill Yanak <invincobil at yahoo.com>
To: northkeep at lists.ansteorra.org
Sent: Wed, November 17, 2010 7:55:17 AM
Subject: [Northkeep] Demo thank you...

Sorry that this comes a bit late,life you know.
I wanted to thank everyone who came out in true Northkeep spirit to make the
St.Augustine demo GREAT!!!!We had a fairly good turn out,some great
fighting,that really had people entertained and plenty of folks to answer
questions.I was really surprised at how many of the children that showed up were

wearing garb or costume armor!!! They have already asked us back for next
year!!! Once again thank you to everyone that made this a great success.

In service,
Ld William of Northkeep