[Northkeep] Fwd: Open invitation to teach at Clothiers

Hugh & Belinda Niewoehner burgborrendohl at valornet.com
Mon Nov 22 06:46:48 PST 2010

Forwarded from Calon list in case any would be interested in teaching or
attending in February.  We have superb talent around here in the area of
costuming and this event is all about costuming.  It's worth the drive
just for the "walk through history" fashion show.  We've attended as a
'day trip' but it does make a very long day.  If you go to their website
they have a link to some pictures of past Clothiers showing some of the
great costumes.

Ismet

The ultimate costumers event...

----

>From:    Sheryl Knight <briana at PEOPLEPC.COM>

Unto the populace of Calontir does Baroness Briana Etain MacKorkhill
send warm greetings!

It is time once again to invite you to offer up your wealth of knowledge
and your generosity in sharing that bounty with others. Clothier's fast
approaches (Feb 5, 2011) and this year we have the honor and privilege
of hosting the Society Chatelaine's Symposium in one of our room tracks.

I know that in the past, we have had an excellent offering of classes
and attendance senting and it is my commitment that we shall surpass our
glories of the past.

To that end, I send this missive. Our class format remains the same: 1
or 2 hour classes; Walk Through History at the noon break and court at
Their Majesties pleasure.

There will be an inn onsite and instructors will receive a token good
for a meal from the inn.

We will be using the same site as last year, Wheatridge Middle School in
Gardner, KS. It is a large site with lots of classrooms. Site is very
dry. Parking is plentiful.

If you would like to teach a class at Clothiers this year, please
contact me at briana at peoplepc.com <mailto:briana at peoplepc.com> or
briana at everestkc.net <mailto:briana at everestkc.net> . We would love to
add your class to our roster.

I will need to know:

1. What the title of your class is

2. How long to schedule that class (1 or 2 hours) 3. A-V needs 4. Both
your SCA name and title and your mundane name.

We will then list you on the instructor list on the webpage. For a
tentative list of classes, check out the website:
http://www.modaruniversity.org/CS.htm

Thanks in advance for your willingness to share your research with everyone.

In service to Crown and Kingdom,

Baroness Briana Etain MacKorkhill