[Northkeep] thanksgiving

Tina Michael tinabetta at gmail.com
Tue Nov 23 15:48:12 PST 2010

I have also been given a lot to feel thankful for this year.

  When I left Trimaris almost 2 1/2 yrs ago I did not worry whether I would
make friends to help relieve the loss of my distant ones. I knew I would, my
personality is such that I tend to attract people. But never did I hope to
attract the calibur of friend that I have found in the people of Ansteorra
and especially Northkeep.

 First and foremost, I have found my own true love who is dearer to me than
the stars that guide the sailors home from the sea. I have also been
"adopted" into a family of people that share my interests and whom I can
depend upon when in need. Truely now I feel welcome and a part. Each night I
have something to look forward to when I get home, seeing the dear one I
have searched for, many miles from what I once knew, and each day an
opportunity to connect with new friends so like the old I no longer have the
sadness of distance, but the warmth of closness.

 Bless you all and keep you safe, my new family. I give thanks for you!

Much love and Thankfulness is yours from
 Lady Augustina Johanna Elizabetta Michaela da San Germano
  known as Tina

On Tue, Nov 23, 2010 at 4:45 PM, Tamara Britton <zeurburt2003 at yahoo.com>wrote:

> I agree. When I think back to when I resided in Oregon, I had a group of
> friends that were fairly close, but nothing like the friends I have made
> since my return. So many of you are more dear to me than you could possibly
> imagine. I miss you all so much and can't wait for this semester to end!!
>

>  Dervilia
>

>  --- On Tue, 11/23/10, Melissa Long Blevins <hlecalais at sbcglobal.net>
> wrote:
>

> From: Melissa Long Blevins <hlecalais at sbcglobal.net>
> Subject: Re: [Northkeep] thanksgiving
> To: "The Barony of Northkeep" <northkeep at lists.ansteorra.org>
> Date: Tuesday, November 23, 2010, 10:55 AM
>

> Northkeep MUST be the best place on earth!
>
> Hugs to all!
> Elisabeth
>
> If ifs and buts were candy and nuts,we would all have a Merry Christmas!
> Dr. Sheldon L. Cooper

Any day above ground is a good day!