[Northkeep] Census

Kevinkeary at aol.com Kevinkeary at aol.com
Wed Nov 24 20:28:24 PST 2010

Well, there's what THEY want and what WE want, and flaws in the system we
can point out to get them to do a better job next time.

And if it's good enough for ACORN, it must be OK, right? At least I'm not
talking about intimidating people likely to disagree with us from filling
one  out at all, like the Black Panthers in Philly.

In a message dated 11/24/2010 6:08:12 P.M. Central Standard Time,