[Northkeep] Census

Chuck Kaun jack_a_lope31 at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 25 11:23:59 PST 2010

Im going to agree with Diarmid here....as one who worked for the US Census, I would rather have accuracy versus just a gaggle of numbers that are 35 people doing the census over and over again.

 Just because we live in the greatest kingdom in the known world doesnt mean we have to have the most people. Quality over quantity people, it works just fine for me

Karl T.