[Northkeep] Census

Ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Thu Nov 25 13:50:03 PST 2010

greetings

 like m/d says, its not about gaming the system, its about adding your input
, and the input of others that arent members any more , or never joined for
what ever reason.  just like in real life , all you can do is vote, if you
don't vote your just as much to blame as the politicians that keep screwing
things up : (

Be Safe , Be Happy, Have Fun .
Arthur