[Northkeep] Love of Maps

Kathryn Helstrom kiamichikate at gmail.com
Sun Nov 28 19:41:33 PST 2010

In doing research for another project, not my persona, I ran across a
wonderful map of 14th century Byzantium.  See

http://www.medievalists.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/Map_of_Constantinople_1422.jpg

See also www.byzsm.org , the website for the Institute for Byzantium
Research.  Articles from all over the world, most translated to English.

Franziska

On Sat, Nov 27, 2010 at 9:46 AM, Susan O'Neal <catmafia03 at gmail.com> wrote:

> I was looking at a great map, France late 15th
> Century<
> http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/9c/France_XVe_si%C3%A8cle.jpg
> >,
> and realized that there were other map lovers on here; not sure what kind
> of
> a phile that would be.  Anyways, I thought it might be a good discussion
> thread to share links to favorite maps or collections of maps.  Either ones
> in general, about the world your persona lived in, that your persona may
> have used, or really just any great map resources.
>
> As always,
> Susan the Curious

Remember this: that there is a proper dignity and proportion to be observed
in the performance of every act of life.  --Marcus Aurelius