[Northkeep] MacBeth Casting:Followup

a a princeisabitteroldman at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 2 14:20:57 PDT 2010

It now appears that the dates for Eldern may not be accurate,as that's
Easter.I'm getting a lot of interest from Eldern and hope to do the show
there,though.Most of the interest before had been from Wiesenfeuer and Namron
and since I live in Wiesenfeuer I had thought more in terms of an event up this
way.Anyway,I still need actors who think they can do three things:1.Tell me you
can come to Eldern if and when we can arrange to do the show,2.practice your
lines a bit beforehand,and 3.SHOW UP SO WE CAN DO IT WHEN THE TIME COMES.We
probably won't have formal rehearsals{maybe we can try to have ONE at the event
before the show}and it's going to be hard to do this.I'm trying to decide how
much to cut;I'd rather not cut much but I probably need to cut some.I'm trying
to think of ways to do special effects....like how do I make the witches vanish
"into the air"..... point is,learning my lines has been the EASY part.I still
don't know how many of my actors from Wiesenfeuer and Namron {not to mention
those from Northkeep}are going to be available at Eldern.SO:I'm working on it
and still need to know who is likely to be available.Talent is a plus but not a
requirement.{In fact,I'm sort of looking for folks with good strong voices
rather than acting talent}AND,as I've said before,I'll let most of my actors go
on stage with scripts in hand though I do hope you'll know your lines well
enough that you can read the lines without stumbling over them and without
needing to look at the script all the time.

Please let me know if you're interested and I'll let you know when we know more
about the dates.
                                                    thanks,
                                                             Edward