[Northkeep] Venting on my good day...

Hugh & Belinda Niewoehner burgborrendohl at valornet.com
Thu Nov 4 08:13:44 PDT 2010

Ok, makes more sense now.   So the ticket, etc. must be their attempt to
make you pay for the damage???  Like you say, many people probably
wouldn't even know they were supposed to report it and would have driven
off if they're vehicles would allow and they weren't hurt.  As you say,
it will still cost you, but not having the points (something else I had
never heard of) against your license made it worth the trouble of
fighting it, I hope.  Life can be challenging, but the alternative
"makes cowards of us all".  Glad you both weren't hurt.

Ismet