[Northkeep] Castles

Kathryn Helstrom kiamichikate at gmail.com
Sat Nov 6 19:37:27 PDT 2010

Here's a short slide show of some of Henry II's and Eleanor of Aquataine's
castles.  http://www.sharonkaypenman.com/devils_brood_castles.htm  Leave
your speakers on.

Sharon Kay Penman is an historical fiction writer renowned for her accuracy
in research.  Her books about Henry and Eleanor are among my favorites.
(When Christ and His Saints Slept, Time and Chance, and Devil's Brood.)  She
is currently working on the life of Richard I, which is soon to be
released.  The title is, of course, Lionheart.

Franziska

--
Remember this: that there is a proper dignity and proportion to be observed
in the performance of every act of life.  --Marcus Aurelius