[Northkeep] Bardic night

Catherine Lackey catanlac at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 12 01:15:33 PST 2010

    I would love to be a part of this.  We used to have regular Bardic Guild
meetings where we performed for feedback (or not) or tried out new pieces either
composed or learned.  Everybody had lots of fun; it was not about critiquing so
much as having a good time like the old bardic circles.  It would be great to do
this again.  Bards?  Anyone wanting to dip a toe in the performing arts?

 Catrin