[Northkeep] Fw: Demo tomorrow..

Kevinkeary at aol.com Kevinkeary at aol.com
Fri Nov 12 13:46:18 PST 2010

My plan is to be there, weather permitting.  I move kind of slow in  the
cold and wet, so I may be a bit late but I plan to get there as soon as I
can.

So you do not need the list rope then?  Just trying to make sure I  know
what needs to be pulled out and gotten there so that I can make plans for
that.

Keigan

In a message dated 11/12/2010 2:30:31 P.M. Central Standard Time,