[Northkeep] Christmas gifts cheap

willowdewisp at juno.com willowdewisp at juno.com
Fri Nov 12 16:57:12 PST 2010

I just found this lovely resale shop in Sand Springs. I love the pictures of knights and ladies but the prints from the story of Lorna Doone are my favorite. Handsome Scotmen in kilts really are nice.This store has two large prints in very good condition. I don't know the price because the man said he was going to have to work on the frame.
Along with these was a modern piece in blacks and grays and a wolf walking into the city. Also there was a wonderful print of a native American with a buffio head piece. The place had a very nice cast bunny rabbit cooking mold for cake for 4 dollars and some lovely modern jewelry ranging from 2.50 and up.
The really unique thing this place had was wire and metal models of famous buildings. They were very art deco looking and very reasonable in price. I don't know if the prices were good for everything but what I looked at hey were very good.
The only name I saw was resale but it is on the side of the freeway that does not have walmart. in sand springs. I could show it to you and if any of you are interested I will try to get the address.
willow