[Northkeep] No Grub N Garb for November

Angus MacKnochard glnn_jhn at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 15 20:16:18 PST 2010

Anytime a man is willing to trek all the way to Tulsa just to help us clean out
hall, I say the least we can do is let him call the dinner.

we will be there.

and since we dont have to work the next day, a drink next door might not be bad
either
 Angus MacKnochard Bagadur
KSCA, CSS LXVIII,

snerta er vald