[Northkeep] Class at Northkeep's wInterkingdom

Melissa Long Blevins hlecalais at sbcglobal.net
Tue Nov 16 14:33:53 PST 2010

Greetings Ansteorran Parents,
    On the 29 of January, 2011, at Northkeep’s wInterkingdom, I will be
assisting children as they complete the class, “Children’s Feast”.  The reason
that I am mentioning this is, I need CHILDREN! Children that want to learn feast
planning, preparation and serving (of said feast) etc.  The children need:
parents that are willing to contact me, bring them to meetings or go over info
on the computer (only for those that live too far to attend in person), and sign
“contracts” prior to the feast day.  The “contract” is simply for stating that,
both the parents and child(ren) understand and will abide by, the rules of the
kitchen and my rules for MY kitchen.

    This opportunity is open to kids 5-18 years.

  I will have (need) a full staff of adults to help the kids along.  Especially,
since the children will rotate in and out of the kitchen throughout the day
.
  I also should probably mention that the feast that the children will be
working on will be the feast that is served to the populace at the event!

  I am hoping to hear from you.  I am excited to work with you and your
children.

A votre service,
HE Elisabeth de Calais