[Northkeep] NR Fighter Practice/Baroness' Toy Tourney

Kevinkeary at aol.com Kevinkeary at aol.com
Wed Nov 17 15:12:13 PST 2010

Hi all!

Christmas is close upon us, and thus the time for the NR Baroness' Toy
Tourney!  This year we will be having the Tournament at a NR Fighter  Practice
at Dakani on November 28, 11am.  There will be heavy, light,  archery and
thrown weapons tourneys, so there is something for everyone!   Price for
entering the tourneys will be one unwrapped toy, and all the toys will  be
donated to the Toys for Tot's Toy Drive.  The group with the most toys  donated
will win the right to display the Toy Banner for the next year.  It  has been
my honor to display that banner for the last year and let me tell you,  it
makes me very proud to know the generosity  of the this barony and it's
people.  I am very glad to be a part of Northkeep and  to be able to  tell the
Known World, these are my people.

Thank you so much for the support you have given in the past and for
supporting this worthy cause this year.  It is greatly appreciated by the
Baronesses and especially by the children who will receive these toys this
Christmas.

In service

Keigan of Ravensfaire
Baroness of Northkeep