[Northkeep] december populace meeting to happen but be postponed.

Ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Mon Nov 29 20:04:09 PST 2010

greetings

after much discussion , it has been decided that with  no populace in December due to the holidays,
and January populace the Monday after winterkingdom,
that we really needed a gathering of the populace before winterkingdom, so that any last min. requests for assistance could be presented to you the populace.

so the December populace meeting is hereby reinstated, and officially postponed until January 3rd 2011 , in order that we may better serve the populace ; )

please plan on attending as I'm certain that the autocrats for winterkingdom could use our help ; )

autocrats : can one of you could be there too  ??   if not , please make arrangements to get with me  before hand , so I will know what you need help with and how much .. thanx.

chronicler : if you haven't sent out the saga as of receiving this e-mail , could you please add this info to it ?
thanx, sorry to cause a delay , and add work at the last min. but this was just finalized tonight.
thanx again