[Northkeep] Venting on my good day...

Hugh & Belinda Niewoehner burgborrendohl at valornet.com
Thu Nov 4 07:43:59 PDT 2010

On 11/4/2010 8:59 AM, Jerry Herring wrote:
> Since we were the only vehicle involved in the
> accident if I had just driven off when it happened we would not have had to go
> through any of this.

I'm confused.  If you were the only vehicle, why did you need to report
it.  If I back into my mail box, am I supposed to report such a thing?

On the note of bad days, I am sitting waiting to hear if the cancer in
my cat's leg has spread.  If not, they will amputate it today.  Vet bill
pushing $1000 so far.  After spending two thousand to try and save two
others this past year our purse is running low as well.   If they save
the child, it's worth it.  But it seems unfair when the cat dies anyway,
but what can you do when you love them?  I won't go into all the other
issues my family and we are dealing with.  As Amadeo said troubles seem
to be an epidemic.

Best wishes to all of you going through your own troubles.

Ismet