[Northkeep] A Message From Duchess Willow

Fred C Ross f-ross at sbcglobal.net
Mon Nov 8 16:02:06 PST 2010

Excellency and Good Gentles:

Duchess Willow phones me approx. 3:30 PM today to say that Duke Jonathan had just gotten out of recovery from his back surgery this afternoon to fuse discs in a couple of spots.  Everything went well and he will probably be in the hospital at least tonight and perhaps for a couple of days more depending on the outcome of his xrays and scans tomorrow.  Her Grace will be staying in the hospital with him tonight in his room.  He is in the Tulsa Spinal Hospital, but she did not indicate what room.  I think she (and his doctors) are hoping he will take this time to rest and recuperate.

In Service,

Roselynde d'Angleterre

PS - Excellency - if this does not go through to the list would you please forward it.  I seem to have been "bumped" off for some reason.  Thank you for you assistance in this matter.