[Northkeep] semi regular pot luck

Ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Tue Nov 9 10:07:55 PST 2010

greetings

for all those thinking of coming to the changeling revel sat after the demo,
or coming to the missile potluck on sunday.
the address is 9737 w. 61st ST.s
sapulpa , ok. 74066
home phone is 918-246-7170
note:  i am not " in " sapulpa, i'm between sapulpa and sand springs.
9/10ths of a mile east of hwy 97 on 61st ST.s
web page  ( www.blackmoonarchery.com   ) has yahoo maps link on it .
if nothing else , call me and i'll talk you in ; )
Be Safe , Be Happy, Have Fun .
Arthur