[Northkeep] thanksgiving

Melissa Long Blevins hlecalais at sbcglobal.net
Tue Nov 23 07:54:03 PST 2010

I would have to say "ditto" to that. Teresa.  But I wanted to say that I am
thankful to know you and have you in our life as well!

  LOVE you all, Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Hugs,
Melissa
HE Elisabeth de Calais

 If ifs and buts were candy and nuts,we would all have a Merry Christmas!
Dr. Sheldon L. Cooper