[Northkeep] brass from coronets for sale

willowdewisp at juno.com willowdewisp at juno.com
Sun Oct 17 11:21:51 PDT 2010

Dear folks
It has comed to me that I cannot produce at the same level as I did before my illness. I am not going to be able to sell my little brass fillets and coronets anymore, Just before I got sick  I had some money I purchased some decorative brass to make those things. They cost me about 7.50 a foot and I had to get them in 2 feet lengths. That includes the  shipping. Would any one be interested in seeing them.?Just add jewels and I can help you with that and they would be wonderful light weight confortable "hats"
limited time offer
willow