[Northkeep] Looking for good links on late period jewlry making

Susan O'Neal catmafia03 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 20 07:26:16 PDT 2010

To correct myself so no one accidentally uses the date I wrote-wInterkingdom
is January 29th.  At least Neuropsych testing confirmed what I always
suspected, my learning disabilities are awful and when I do words and
numbers something always gets mixed up.

Sorry for any confusion and thanks for the help thus far,
Susan