[Northkeep] OT question/request

Cisco Cividanes engtrktwo at gmail.com
Fri Oct 29 11:56:33 PDT 2010

Greetings.

Sorry for the bandwidth, but I was told friends were the best people
to ask about this, and well...

Okay, I am looking to sharpen my pistol skills in anticipation of a
class early next year for my armed security guard certification. I'm
kind of on a budget, and as such am looking to not nickel and dime
myself into poverty by going to a gun range.

So, the actual questions are these.

1) Is there anyone out there who is capable of, and comfortable with
allowing me some time on this land for handgun practice?

2) Is there anyone out there with knowledge of police or security
shooting techniques that wouldn't mind working with a new pistol
shooter?

Thanks,

Ivo Blackhawk
m.k.a.