[Northkeep] Garb Workshop

ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Fri Oct 1 08:00:39 PDT 2010

greetings

with the amount of work done last night, and the number of people that came
, i would say YES.since it was a very productive night.

to the people that missed it, you missed patterns being cut out, and
sewn,tunics and dresses being adjusted to fit better, look better,pants
being made less embarassing to wear ; ), mistakes corrected, sewing
machines, surgers, ironing boards, fun and good company ; )
pants, dresses, tunics,were amoung the many repairs and adjustments made
last night, as well as new things being made and measurments being taken.
this is definatly something that everyone from newby to dino should take
advantage of to help improve our garb....

that being said , i very much want to thank h.e.mercedes for planning and
running last nights workshop as well as for adjusting a tunic so that i
could wear it more often ; ) and all the people that brought machines and
knowledge ( not to mention hard work ) to share with the populace !!!

it was a northkeep beautification project on a personal level ; ) and it
went very well indeed ( and yes there were guys there with no fashion sense"
namely me ; )
taking advantage of the knowledge , skill, and fashion advise of those of
those more aware than myself ; ), but i traded out by lugging tables,
machines, etc . so i don't feel like a total bum ; ) and since there were
other guys there getting things repaired as well i didnt feel out of place
at all : )

Be Safe , Be Happy, Have Fun
Arthur