[Northkeep] interesting article on the f word

Hugh & Belinda Niewoehner burgborrendohl at valornet.com
Wed Oct 6 06:24:25 PDT 2010

  Feudalism, that is:

The "system" of feudalism that we all were taught in school never

actually existed.

http://historymedren.about.com/od/feudalism/a/feudalism.htm

The article is interesting from the point of view that the terminology
historians use and oversimplification of Medieval Society has been
caused by errors made in the sixteenth century.