[Northkeep] Axeman VI - This weekend - October 22nd - 24th

Doug Copley doug.copley at gmail.com
Tue Oct 19 21:00:26 PDT 2010

What a great event and a great site location we have this year for
Axeman VI being held at Roman Nose State Park.

We are going to have Championship competition in Chivalric, Rapier,
Bardic, A&S, Thrown Weapons, and Archery.

As a special activity Lady Liliana will be there to not only run a youth
boffer tournament, but she will be giving classes for those adults that
would like to get certified as youth boffer marshals!

And to go with all these great activities we will have a tavern with
delicious foods to enjoy and a fire at night to keep us all warm.

You can find the website from the kingdom calendar or you can go to
https://sites.google.com/a/scaevent.org/axeman/home and find all of the
information there.

And yes, we still have lots of cabin space:-)

Looking forward to a fun filled weekend with lots of friends.

YIS,
Vincenti da Murano
Co-Autocrat Axeman VI