[Northkeep] Grub and Garb tonight!!!

Kathryn Helstrom kiamichikate at gmail.com
Wed Oct 27 14:40:31 PDT 2010

I have one student who was at Kings Champion who might be attending with me
tonight.  He's supposed to contact me to confirm that I should pick him up.
Regardless, I'll be there tonight.  Maybe with some grub (time permitting
preparation).

Franziska

On Wed, Oct 27, 2010 at 8:24 AM, Bill Yanak <invincobil at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Greetings to the populace of Northkeep.A reminder that tonight is Grub and
> Garb
> at the VFW,one block west of 6th and Peoria.Come on out and bring a dish to
> share if you want.Garb is not a required thing,but it sure is cool to see
> who is
> wearing what.Feel free to bring a friend or family that would like to see
> what
> it is we do,as it is also fighter practice this evening.Last reminder,if
> you do
> bring someone new and they have small children please remind them to keep
> an eye
> on the kids so we don't have any accidents.Thank you in advance.Hope to see
> everyone tonight.
>

> In service,
> Ld William of Northkeep

Remember this: that there is a proper dignity and proportion to be observed
in the performance of every act of life.  --Marcus Aurelius