[Northkeep] Gore Demo--directions

Jerry Herring j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net
Wed Oct 27 20:48:41 PDT 2010

Still looking for 1 more heavy fighter to fight with William :)

There are two tolls along this drive—each toll is $1.50  --there is an attendant
present so if you don’t have change you’ll still be okay--

Take your best route to OK-51E toward Broken Arrow—
Take MUSKOGEE TURNPIKE E toward MUSKOGEE/FT. SMITH (Portions toll).  ( approx.
30 mi)
Merge onto OK-165 S  (6 mi)
Merge onto MUSKOGEE TURNPIKE E via the exit on the LEFT toward FT. SMITH .
Approx 18  mi (As long as you stay on the same road you’ve been on to get to
Muskogee you won’t have a problem)
Take the US-64 exit, EXIT 55, toward WEBBERS FALLS/WARNER.  0.2 mi
Turn SLIGHT LEFT to take the ramp toward WEBBERS FALLS.  0.0 mi
Turn LEFT onto US-64.  Approx. 2 mi
Turn LEFT onto US-64/OK-100. Continue to follow OK-100.  3 mi
Turn LEFT onto OK-10.  1 mi
1200 N HIGHWAY 10.

Mapquest calculated the trip at 1 hour 15 minutes or so—

Our school has two sets of entrances--as you look facing the building the HS
entrance is the one on the left-- if you go in that door and ask for Teresa
Herring--the secretary can call for me--

We will have rest rooms available for changing clothes as well--

I'll try to keep checking email-periodically tomorrow-- if you have problems
give me a call or text on my cell 918-351-8025

Look forward to seeing everyone tomorrow!
Kelandra