[Northkeep] ISO Duchess Willow

a a princeisabitteroldman at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 28 14:16:51 PDT 2010

Please put me on your contact list.You don't seem to be getting my
e-mails.Please let me know if there are any roles you particularly like in
Macbeth.I want you in the play more than any other actor because I suspect
you're more versatile than my other actors and I hope you also have the interest
but I need to discuss it with you and please talk to the other Lady and let me
know if she's going to join us.Also,please tell me her full name if she's going
to be with us.
                        thanks,
                                     Edward
P.S. I'll be at Samhain this weekend;please look for me if you're there.