[Northkeep] Neighbor has truck for sale, wanted to let you guys know

Susan O'Neal catmafia03 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 2 12:26:39 PDT 2010

I was just visiting with our new neighbors and they have a truck they are
selling and I wanted to check here in case anyone might be interested.  It
is a 1993 Chevy, I know it had over 100,000 miles but under 200,000.  It has
been well maintained, extended cab, air, a metal cover over the back that
lifts-I think I discribed this right, they put it on in the last year or
so.  They used it to pull an RV and because of health issues are no longer
able to use it, so are looking for a new home for it.  I think they said
they were asking $2,900 for it.

Let me know if you might be interested and I can get more information, it is
currently up in Collinsville,
Susan the Curious