[Northkeep] Wednesday Fighter Practice

Bill Yanak invincobil at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 6 04:58:13 PDT 2010

I will be bringing my extra set of legs tonite. So we just need a set of elbows
and another gorget and then we can have 3 sets of loaner gear!!! I will also be
there with spear if anyone wants to go outside and give me some instruction in
that area.I will also be doing drills for those interested in helping me get
back into the swing of things.I know some of the veteran fighters might not be
up for this,but it would be a good way for new fighters to get oriented with
their bodies and weapons.See everyone tonight!!!

Respectfully,
William

P.S For those wonderful ladies and gents who have been helping me heal and kept
me from doing stupid things,thank you.Wifey will be there with me,so I dont do
too much :)