[Northkeep] Concerning Fighter Practice Tonight

Amadeo Estevão rockmeamadeo at gmail.com
Wed Oct 6 13:04:55 PDT 2010

Greetings Northkeep,

I intend to be at fighter practice this eve though I do not know for how
long as Yves visit to the minor emergency center revealed that he may be
having some appendix related issues and I really do not want to leave him
alone at home any longer than is necessary. We were told to wait and see
what happens in the next 12 hours.  Blood tests did not reveal any issues
but then again they may not even if it is an appendicitis.

If I am not there this evening then things have gotten a bit more serious.

Because of this I will not be able to participate in Rapier practice this
eve.  If you planned to bring fabric for drop testing please let me know
ahead of time and I will bring the drop tester with me if I am able to show
up around 7.

YIS,

Amadeo