[Northkeep] Earthquake in Tulsa

Montega montega at gmail.com
Thu Oct 14 20:05:47 PDT 2010

I missed it too. But like I said, I am far sighted in one eye and near
sighted in the other! makes me clumsy anyway. I always sway and weeble
wobble when I walk so a strong earth quake might make me walk
straight! LOL

On Wed, Oct 13, 2010 at 5:09 PM, Kathryn Helstrom
<kiamichikate at gmail.com> wrote:
> Missed it entirely!  Grew up in California and am usually "attuned" to any
> earthquake activity.  None of my students noticed, either, but we're sitting
> on a pile of dirt about 8' high.  My principal, downstairs, got the wits
> scared out of her.
>
> Franziska
>
> On Wed, Oct 13, 2010 at 9:19 AM, Jerry Herring <j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net>wrote:
>
>> National Weather service has confirmed that Tulsa OK just experienced a
>> minor
>> earthquake.
>>
>> Ian
>>

> --
> Remember this: that there is a proper dignity and proportion to be observed
> in the performance of every act of life.  --Marcus Aurelius

Montega Blackdragon
Northkeep Hospitaler