[Northkeep] Fw: Northern Regional Fighter Practice

Eynon David eynon_david70 at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 16 11:31:37 PDT 2010

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: Eynon David <eynon_david70 at yahoo.com>
To: Ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org
Sent: Sat, October 16, 2010 1:22:43 PM
Subject: Northern Regional Fighter Practice

Greetings unto the North,
Just a reminder that tomorrow from 11am to 5pm is the northern regional fp at
the Kidspace park in Shawnee, OK. I am looking forward to seeing everyone there
to have FUN and visiting with friends. Until tomorrow!

YIS,
Lord Eynon ap Madoc
Knight Marshal Skorragardr
mka(David Kazee)

Directions:Take I-40 to Shawnee. Take exit 186 onto Harrison ave going south. Go
2.8 miles.Turn left at Independence st.(next to cemetery).Turn right at N.Center
st. Park is approx. 2 blocks  on the left.