[Northkeep] Fwd: [Namron] Join us at Axeman!

Doug Copley doug.copley at gmail.com
Mon Oct 18 06:17:46 PDT 2010

We will also have Thrown Weapons Championship to add to those listed by
Barone Orlando for a total of SIX Championships!

The park is beautiful this time of year, we will have a central camp
fire for all to enjoy and as a special treat we have arranged to have a
FULL MOON at Axeman this year!

We still have lots of cabin space so everyone is welcome to come join us
for a great event!

YIS,
Vincenti da Murano
Co-Autocrat for Axeman VI