[Northkeep] winterkingdom site and feastcrat

teresa hardy tresehardy at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 18 10:17:53 PDT 2010

Although we have some good gentles still checking on sites for winterkingdom for us as of right now  Northkeep does not have a site for winterkingdom! If you have any thoughts or ideas please pass them along to me. Ideally the site would have ample class space a kitchen and dining hall and ample indoor fighting room.
Also Her Excellancy Elisabeth de Calais is our feastcrat so look forward to another delicious feast!

In service to Wolfstar, to Chemin Noir, to Northkeep, to Ansteorra
and to The Dream,
Lady Eve Donald
Contact information for coautocrats Winterkingdom
Lady Eve Donald
tresehardy at yahoo.com
918-766-5985
Ld Ottokar Luther von Holstein