[Northkeep] Gore Demo--This Thursday!

Bill Yanak invincobil at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 26 02:37:26 PDT 2010

I would really like to come and help on this one,however its just not going to
fit in the days events for me.Although,wife thinks she might be able to pick up
my slack for the day if there might be a carpool available so she may use our
truck to pick up said slack.If this is the case and some kind soul IS carpooling
there,I can attend with heavy gear and a smile.

Respectfully,
William of Northkeep