[Northkeep] Garb Workshop

Ayla VonAschen aylavonaschen at gmail.com
Fri Oct 1 10:23:06 PDT 2010

Sounds like a great success!  Please let's do it again this month.
Lots of different things prevented me from attending last night, but
I've got more than a few items that need mending and more that need to
be finished and this sounds like the perfect venue for accomplishing
all of these things.  I'm really sorry I missed it.

Ayla

On 10/01/2010, Kenneth Smith <ulfarnfinnson at yahoo.com> wrote:
> I say yes as well.  I need the expertise of you all.  Its time for some new
> garb
> for all the family.
>

> Sir Ulf Arnfinnson CSS LXXIX
> Northern Regional Knight Marshal Ansteorra

Sent from my mobile device