[Northkeep] wInterkingdom Classes

Catherine Lackey catanlac at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 1 14:49:01 PDT 2010

    See amended descriptions below.

                                                                  Catrin

________________________________
From: teresa hardy <tresehardy at yahoo.com>
To: Catherine Lackey <catanlac at yahoo.com>
Sent: Fri, October 1, 2010 4:14:05 PM
Subject: Re: wInterkingdom Classes

Wonderful! Thank you so much. Probably the title you want the classes to be
titled and a brief description of said classes along with required materials
participants may need to bring would be good if you could.Thank you very much.
In service to Wolfstar, to Chemin Noir, to Northkeep, to Ansteorra
and to The Dream,
Lady Eve