[Northkeep] Lunch in the park.....

Dennis England sirbalvin at att.net
Mon Oct 18 14:58:19 PDT 2010

I don't know how we missed each other. I parked in the same area too. Got out and hobbled around, when I didn't see anyone I moved my car over toward the Rose Garden by the arbor thinking maybe people were over there. Ended up sitting on a bench that was probably directly across from you guys toward the garden. I would have had my back to you though. Did you see a guy w/1 crutch and a big therapy boot on his leg?

I did sit and reminisce about practice at the park back when we all didn't care about following any rules or being politically correct...Those were good ole days...:)

So I have Nov 1st available. Provided its not to cold. Try again?